a mix of many different colors of my life :)

Aug 29, 2008

when it's over

When it's over - whatever it is - there's always something inside that dies. Even when the ending is exactly what you wanted. Even when you know you have made just the right decision, there's no escaping a bit of death. Three days left before I break my three-year routine. Suddenly, I feel this urge to remember what will soon be the past.


So, I decide to take some photos of what I see; for instance this morning, when I ride a subway as it crosses the Han River.

When I go through the main entrance of the company.

When I leave for lunch around noon.

When the day's work is done and I take off to go home.

When on the road the sun sets and the headlights of other cars fly away.

And when my long-time road companion starts the music. Maximilian Hecker's Sleep Lady and Muse....

Then finally, when Iam back to Seoul as the day ends and when my new day begins.


No comments: